One more week, we bring you our Friday Outfit inspired by the four elements. In this last week dedicated to the four elements, our proposal is the Fire Element. Today we show you fountain pens inspired by the fire element within other selected products.
Before seeing the chosen products to complete your outfit, we bring you some curiosities about fire element:
The Fire Element is related with spirituality, the future, the freedom, the jorney, the transformation, the eternity.
- The Fire is the energy which follows Water. Is a faster and impulsive element, without feelings or considerations.
- In egyptian hieroglyphics, the fire is represented whit the sense of the flame, asociated with the idea of corporal heating as a health and life sign.
- In Astrology, the signs where the fire element predominate are Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.
- For the German musicologist, Marius Schneider, the Fire, as an energy image, can be found at the level of animal passion or at the level of spiritual strength.
- The fire is the element of the efficiency and productivity, quickness, vitality, love of freedom, nobility.
- Classical culture propose two figures which represents fire: Vulcano and Prometheus. On one side, Vulcano and his forge personify the physic fire that will allow humanity to solve their practical problems; Prometheus, on the other side, transports the celestial fire which represents the clarity of knowledge infused into the heart of the ignorant.
Bellow, we show you our fountain pens selection inspired in this element, along with the rest of the products in the image above: