This week we bring you a new Friday Outfit. After the news of the presence of water on Mars and its approach with the Earth we decided to do a Space Friday Outfit. Today we show you fountain pens with a spatial touch or inspired by space.
The space still holds many mysteries for the human being and even so we have all dreamed of traveling to space at some point. Its infinite dimensions make us feel tiny and at the same time make us want to continue exploring it.
Before seeing the chosen products to complete your style, we bring you some curiosities about the known space and our neighbor Mars.
- The core of a star has a temperature of 15 million degrees Celsius. If a grain of sand had this temperature it would kill anyone who was 150 kilometers away.
- A Martian year lasts 687 Earth days, being almost double that of our year.
- The days on Mars are also somewhat longer than the terrestrial ones, with 40 extra minutes. What would you do with those 40 extra minutes?
- We have all played to see shapes in the clouds, but Saturn has its own hexagonal cloud of 250,000 km wide at its north pole, being larger than the diameter of the earth.
- Mount Olympus of Mars is the largest volcano in the Solar System, with 21 kilometers high and 60 kilometers wide.
- According to the theory of the Great Impact, Tea, an object with the size of Mars, hit the Earth 4,500 million years ago, arising from this impact the Moon.
Below you will see some of the fountain pens that we have chosen for this blog along with the rest of the products in the image.