This last week of September we bring you the last Friday Outfit dedicated to the professions. On this occasion we have chosen a profession that will delight the most music lovers: the profession of musician.
Today we you fountain pens inspired by the profession of musician along with other selected products.
A musician is a person who is dedicated to the composition, interpretation and /or editing of music
Before seeing the chosen products to complete your style, let's see some curiosities about the profession of musician:
- The musicians are classified into two major categories: composers and troubadours. The first has formal studies of music, either in music conservatories or study centers while the latter create and compose by instinct or handle a minimal mastery of music theory.
- It is believed that the first musical notations are based on an ancient cuneiform script developed by the Sumerians of Mesopotamia c. 3500-3000 BC. This script was used to create many other languages as well.
- In the Middle Ages, most European musicians worked in the service of the Catholic Church and made structured arrangements around the structure of Gregorian chant and Masses.
- Jingle Bells was the first song performed in outer space by two astronauts; Walter Schirra and Tom Stafford, who used a harmonica and a bell to play this song on December 6, 1965.
- All the musicians of an orchestra have to tune their musical instruments with the tone of Stuttgart at 440 Hz, the frequency of the musical note A4 on a piano with 88 standard keys.
Below you will see some of the fountain pens that we have chosen for this blog along with the rest of the products in the image.